DIY – Pink Lemonade Sugar Scrub
This easy DIY homemade pink lemonade sugar scrubs to pamper yourself or give as a lovely gift, and it’s all natural and smells wonderful. You can banish dry and rough skin with this sugar scrub and are an inexpensive way to pamper yourself and feel like you spent a day at the spa. This scrub smell so darn good and softens and moisturizes your skin beautifully without any harsh chemical ingredients.
- ½ cup oil (almond, olive or coconut work best)
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ tsp vitamin E oil, this is optional but this helps your scrub and provides a little extra softening
- 15 drops lemon essential oils
- 1-2 drops red food coloring, optional if you want the pink color
How to Make a Sugar Scrub
- In a bowl place the ingredients and mix together. So you know, you can add more or less oil to your liking.
- Then store in an airtight container, so since this recipe doesn’t contain any preservatives it’s best if it’s used within a month or two.
How to Use Your Sugar Scrub
- With a spoon scoop a small amount of the Pink Lemonade Sugar Scrub in your hands.
- Scrub all over your hand or feet, and of course wherever you’d like a little extra softness.
- Then allow to sit on your skin for 3-4 minutes, and enjoy this time to rest and relax.
- Rinse it well and then pat dry with a soft towel.